ABOUT | NSW Mining & Energy Bi-Annual
The NSW Mining & Energy Bi-Annual provides key decision makers and leaders in the industry a comprehensive guide to the industry and the products and services available. Published every 6 months, each edition includes industry round ups, news and events as well as looking at government initiatives and current industry statistics.
With 63 Coal mines currently in operation and a further 30 development projects underway, the already prosperous NSW mining industry is booming with millions of dollars poised to be spent in the coming years.
Completed with a products and services showcase highlighting the latest product developments, the NSW Mining & Energy Bi-Annual is an essential reference tool for those on the ground making decisions and those responsible for building the future of mining in New South Wales, making it the ultimate medium for getting your product and brand message into the hands of those with the buying power.
For more information phone 08 8113 9250 or:
DISTRIBUTION | NSW Mining & Energy Bi-Annual
The NSW Mining & Energy Bi-Annual is distributed direct to key mining personnel on the ground across New South Wales including Mine Managers and purchasing officers along with targeted head offices related to the NSW mining industry across the country. Additional copies are distributed at key events and conferences, ensuring this highly targeted publication ends up right in the hands of decision makers.
You can find the NSW Mining & Energy Bi-Annual at the following conferences and expos in 2013:
- Mudgee Mining Conference March 2013
- Hunter Valley Coal Chain Conference April 2013
FEATURES | NSW Mining & Energy Bi-Annual
Each edition of the NSW Mining & Energy Bi-Annual includes interviews, a regular round up of news and events along with feature articles relevant to the New South Wales mining industry.
The magazine is completed with Products and Services showcase highlighting the latest product developments for the sector.
If you want to brand your organisation, launch a new product or discuss a major project or initiative the NSW Mining & Energy Bi-Annual gets your brand and message in front of industry leaders and key decision makers.
FEATURES FOR NEXT EDITION:
AD RATES | NSW Mining & Energy Bi-Annual
|Rates (Ex GST)||Casual|
|Double page spread||$5950|
|Inside front cover & page 1||$5950|
|Inside back cover||$4700|
|Outside back cover||$4950|
|Full page, opposite contents||$4180|
|Full page, opposite letter from the editor||$4180|
|Full Page, opposite industry forward||$4180|
ARTWORK SPECS | NSW Mining & Energy Bi-Annual
Final artwork and advertising material can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on CD or DVD to: Peach Media Studio, GPO Box 2350, Adelaide SA 5001.
Artwork file requirements
- Artwork can be supplied as high resolution press optimised PDF files, Illustrator, Photoshop (TIFF, EPS, JPEG) and InDesign files supplied with all supporting images and fonts where applicable.
- All files to be supplied as composite CMYK and embedded images at 100% scaling, 300dpi.
- All fonts must be converted to outlines or embedded into the PDF file.
- All advertising material must include 3mm bleed (where required), plus crop marks. For more information regarding bleed and ensuring your files are correctly set for print, visit our website.
Artwork file preperation guidelines
- Ensure white text/elements are set to knockout.
- Black text should overprint image areas.
- Advertorial content should be supplied as a Word document only with hi res images supplied separately.
- All images (including those scanned) and logos should be saved as JPEG, TIFF, PSD or composite EPS files and supplied at 100% scaling, 300dpi and saved in either Grayscale or CMYK.
- No responsibility will be taken for print colour reproduction.
Double page spread
Trim: 297x420mm wide
Trim: 297x210mm wide
Trim: 297x210mm wide
Half page horizontal
Trim: 132x190mm wide
Half page vertical
Trim: 297x210mm wide
If you require artwork creation, our in-house prepress department offers a range of design services that will ensure your company stands out from the rest. Please contact prepress on 08 8113 9206 or email email@example.com for more details.
- Modifications to supplied advertising material is not possible.
- To meet our specifications, advertising material must be delivered on time so that quality checking procedures can take place.
- Peach Media reserves the right to refuse any advertising material that does not meet our specifications.